Day and night addiction treatment at the Good Life is a great choice for people who want help changing their lives. It’s a structured, comprehensive, and challenging period of reflection, introspection, and growth in all areas.
While so many facilities focus on treatment as the logical end to a period of substance abuse, we do things a bit differently. We think treatment isn’t the end of something, but rather the start of an entirely new life.
So, if you or your loved one want a comprehensive and clinically driven experience – our day/night addiction treatment program’s for you.
To put it another way, the Good Life is an entirely new experience. While we haven’t reinvented the wheel, we have put together a combination of world-class clinicians and recovery experts to offer you or your loved one a truly immersive and healing experience.
So, what’s our program all about? Find out below!
Our Day and Night Addiction Treatment Program
When you or your loved one enter our day/night program, you’re getting more than South Florida’s premier treatment center – you’re getting the opportunity and the tools to live a life of peace free from chemicals.
It’d be great if we promised you Olympic swimming pools, private chefs, and exclusive living arrangements, but that’s not what we’re about here at the Good Life.
We’re not going to promise you the sun and the moon. We’re not going to promise you a vacation from life. That’s not what treatment’s about and that’s not how we operate.
Rather, we promise you or your loved one a challenging and life-changing experience driven by comprehensive and evidence-based clinical care.
What does that care look like? Well, our day/night addiction treatment program offers the following:
- An intake process including a biopsychosocial and psychiatric assessment
- An individualized, uniquely tailored treatment plan
- Therapeutic groups meeting for a minimum of 25 hours each week and focusing on a variety of topics (explored in-depth below)
Individual therapy with a dedicated primary therapist
- Psychiatric care
- A strong focus on family care and involvement
- Workshops on a variety of topics, including spirituality, health, tools for sober living, and many others
- Wellness activities that compliment and deepen your treatment experience
- Extensive case management, including housing, work, education, legal, and medical help
If that sounds good, give us a call today to start your new life.
Topics Commonly Covered in Day/Night Treatment
While you or your loved one’s experience at the Good Life is going to be based primarily on individualized circumstances, there are a number of topics we focus on.
- Relapse Prevention
- Co-Occurring Disorders (including Polydrug Abuse & Cross Addictions)
- Mental Health
- Family Systems
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Emotional, Physical & Sexual Trauma
- Gender-Specific Issues
- Age-Specific Issues
- 12 Step Recovery
- Grief & Loss
- LGBT-Specific Issues
- Coping Mechanisms
- Emotional Exploration
- Dealing with Chronic Pain in Recovery
- Substance-Specific Issues (i.e. anhedonia due to meth addiction)
Remember, these are common topics and don’t apply in all cases. You or your loved one’s experience may be different and focus on other areas of recovery.
If you have any questions, or if there’s a topic you didn’t see covered above, don’t hesitate to call us today to learn more.
Additional Day/Night Services
While the heart of our day and night addiction treatment program is individual therapy, group therapy, and informal workshops – we’re proud to offer a number of additional services.
Think of the following as companions to traditional treatment. They enhance and enrich the recovery process.
Additional day/night services at the Good Life include:
- Crisis Intervention
- Gender-Specific Care
- Wellness Activities including Boating, Fishing, Kayaking & More
- Guest Lectures
- Guidance Through the 12-Step Philosophy by People in Long-Term Recovery
- Sunset 12-Step Gatherings
- Community Living & Peer Support
- Life Skill Improvement
- Client-by-Client Progress Assessments & Analysis
- Involvement in the South Florida Recovery Community (widely known as the recovery capital of the world)
- Aftercare Planning
- Continued Alumni Support
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
It’s clear we take the business of lifelong recovery seriously. If you or your loved one are ready to start your new life – we’re the program to do it. To learn more about our day and night addiction treatment program, call The Good Life Treatment Center at 844.921.3846.