Wondering what you or your loved one should bring when starting our program? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve put together a comprehensive list of what to bring to rehab and, more importantly, what not to bring!
What to Bring to Rehab West Palm Beach
- Appropriate & Comfortable Clothing (more on what constitutes appropriate below)
- Photo IDs
- Medical Records & Insurance Cards (including a list of prescription medications)
- Recovery-Based & Inspirational Literature (12-step or otherwise)
- Religious or Spiritually-Based Literature
- Appropriate Swimwear (no revealing bikinis or speedos please!)
- Sunblock, Sunglasses, Flip Flops & Other Beach Supplies
- Toothpaste, Toothbrushes & Other Toiletries (nothing containing alcohol)
- Family Photos, Knick-Knacks & Other Personal Items (excluding expensive jewelry or electronics)
What to Avoid
- Drugs or Alcohol of Any Kind (with the exception of prescription medicine which will be turned over to our clinical staff)
- Weapons of Any Kind
- Expensive Jewelry or Personal Items
- Phones, Tablets, or Other Electronics (while clients can use these at lower levels of care, they’ll be confiscated during our day/night program)
- Any Clothing Containing References to Drugs, Violence, or Sexually Explicit Material
- Provocative Clothing
- Over-the-Counter Medicine
- A quick note – The Good Life isn’t responsible for anything lost or stolen on our clinical or residential properties. While something being stolen isn’t likely to happen, it is a risk you take and admittance to our program constitutes an understanding and legal acceptance of this fact.
Begin your recovery journey with our outpatient programs and rehab therapy services! If you have further questions about what to bring to rehab in West Palm Beach, call The Good Life Treatment Center today at 844.921.3846.